01 October, 2009

World Card Making Day!

This saturday, 3rd October, is World Card Making Day.....and it will be my very first at Scrap Pile! We're going to have an awsome day with the design team, and myself, setting some challenges. Karen, Belinda & Leanne have some great ideas going on, and I can't wait to see their finished designs. As for me, well I'm all for SIMPLE this year.....so that's what my challenge is going to be!

A quick update on my puddy tat....she's heaps better today but she's at the vet's having some tests done just to be sure. She's getting the full treatment though, teeth cleaned, polished and a new hairstyle.....

Thanks for stopping by!
have a great day

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit excited too Gill, I love WCMD.
    I've given you a little award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete