03 October, 2009

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!

What an exciting day for cardmakers around the world! Over at Scrap Pile we're celebrating with card challenges and games mixed together with plenty of chat!! Stop by and join in - we would love to see you there.

This is my challenge for the day....a VERY simple Christmas card with the criteria being 1. Single Layer Cardstock. 2. A stamped image in one colour....no colouring in! 3. One type of embellishment. The card can be any size or shape.

This is my example...

Just wait till you see what Karen, Belinda and Leanne have challenged everyone to! You can find it all here!

Have a great WCMDay!

1 comment:

  1. You nearly did me in with this challenge of yours too Gilly girl, but, i stuck at it, and actually really like and might make a few the same, So hopefully can show you today, if I get my arse into gear.

    ReplyDelete