08 October, 2009

How Good Is This Weather!

At long last the weather has turned - for the better that is! It's been a beautiful sunny day here in WA - I'm happy, horses are happy, dogs are happy..... everyone's happy!! Just a shame we don't have daylight saving - then it would be perfect - for me that is, I know it's not for everyone, but then we all have our own reasons for wanting it or not.

We had heaps of fun over at Scrap Pile last Saturday for World Card Making Day, I even managed to have a go at the other challenges.....here's what I came up with for Leanne's Folder Card Challenge.


.......and Bel's Something Old, Something New Challenge


.....and Karen''s Tri Shutter Card Challenge

Having the store, and joining in on the forum has certainly got me 'creating' again...I'd lost it for a while, but now it's back....something else that's made me happy!!

On yet another happy subject - my puddy tat Tia got a clean bill of health at the vets the other day! She came home with clean teeth and no fur!! DD had her usual fun while clipping and gave her a Mowhawk.....decided she couldn't send her home like that, so just left her with a fluffy head, tail and legs!!! OMG - the poor cat has a complex now, two of my dogs think we have a new cat, and the other cats are just "what the hell....". Poor baby now has a cold , the nights have been really chilly, so I went and bought her a jumper today....she's not impressed! As you can see....
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO Gill, I couldn't help laughing at your puddy tat. She does look ever so cute in her jumper.
    Gee, I think I saw a card like that foil one somewhere else, LOL.
    Bite your tongue missy about daylight saving, ewwww yuck LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Gill, look at poor Tia the puddy tat.Is that a Chrissy jumper she has on....LOL.
    I really hope that you are still getting that warmer weather so you and Jewls are happy.

    ReplyDelete