29 September, 2009

It's Raining AGAIN!!!!

Yep - it's back again and after such a beautiful day yesterday, it's a real downer! I hate the rain, it always makes me feel sad, the worst part is looking out the window and seeing all my horses just standing there, bedraggled and miserable - I wish I could bring them in the house when it's like that outside.

I was supposed to go to the movies with a friend today, seeing that HAIL is predicted, I think I'd better stay in and maybe get my sample card made for a challenge I'm doing for World Card Making Day over at Scrap Pile.

Thanks for stopping by
Take care and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe it when I saw the weather for you and Jewls on the news last night.I really hope that it ends soon and you feel sunshiney and happy again.Those horses could do with a dash of that too by the looks of it...hahahahaha.
    Great looking blog and good choice in banner piccie.
    xxoo Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, look at you!!!! Welcome to blogland Gill. You've done a great job, your blog is looking awesome. Hopefully today is the LAST day of rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog looks fantastic Gill. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls send some of that rain over east here. We've had no decent rain for ages, everything is so dry.

    ReplyDelete