28 September, 2009

Finally!!

Finally...I have made it into the world of blogging. I'm stepping, or rather jumping, into the land of the unknown...for me anyway! First of all I bought an online store 'Scrap Pile' which has blown me away, on buying the store I entered into the scary world of forums and galleries. My very first effort saw me deleting the whole card gallery, I vowed then and there never to hit the delete button again without checking and double checking what I was actually doing!! I think I spent my fist 2 weeks at Scrap Pile apologising for stuffing something or other up....now, well, not sooo many mishaps! Now, here I am on my very own blog mmmmmm I wonder how many stuff ups I can make on here?

I have 'met' some great people over at the Scrap Pile forum. It's like having my very own cyber family and I'm loving every minute of it. This weekend has seen the first cyber crop since I took over the Pile and I have to say the Design Team did a great job - thanks Karen, Bel and Leanne. A big thank you too goes to Melissa - she keeps the forum going and is an inspiration to us all - mwah honey!!

I think for tonight I will quit while I'm ahead....no stuffs ups so far!


4 comments:

  1. Awww you are too kind Hun.I just love what I do, so I guess it shows is all.So glad that you are feeling more content and happy with your new venture .You have done well and it loks fantastic girlie.Good on ya for getting in there and giving it a go.It wasn't really that hard was it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Gill! Welcome to blogdom... looking great so far. Yell out if you need a hand.

    Scrap Pile is going great guns, I'm sure it's all a learning experience and you're doing fine. Don't worry too much about the stuff-ups, we all make mistakes, and the boss won't sack you, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland, Gill!! Love your background and header. Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting a blog happening Gil! It was lovelt to have someone take over Scrap-Pile, we were all a little concerned about it getting disbanded.

    ReplyDelete